|The Kumite seminar - Shumen 18.02.2012|
| A kumite seminar for men, women, juniors and cadets was held on 18.02.2012. Competitors from SC “Kyokushin” Shumen and its subsidiaries in Veliki Preslav and Tsarev brod, as well as SC “Kyokushin” Novi Pazar and SC ”Russe” - Russe took part in the seminar. |
| The trainings were organized in two parts. In the first part, the competitors were grouped together by age and category and the highlight was on the sparring and the conditional fight. During the second part the young fighters worked essentially on sparring combinations by two or using the equipments. |
The highlight this time was the main aspects of the conditional training. The seminar was under the leadership of sensei Rumen Kalinov – III dan, senpai Daniel Dimitrov – II dan, senpai Stoyan Obretenov – II dan and senpai Ivan Bezus – I dan. The atmosphere during the trainings was a friendly and a cordial one and the time went by unnoticed by everyone in the hall. Precious experience was exchanged between the trainers of the clubs and the competitors.
The competitors of SC „Kyokushin” Shumen continue their training for the upcoming Shinkyokushin Karate National Championship for men and women and juniors, which is the beginning of the sports calendar of the Bulgarian Karate-do Kyokushin Federation.
|gallery press |
|The General Meeting of the BNFK 2011|
| In Pressclub Bulgaria – “Vasil Levski” National stadium, on 16th January from 12h30 was held the General Meeting of the BNFK. |
A ceremony where was announced the club ranking and the best competitors and trainers from the competitions of 2011 Sports Calendar took place just before that. The first place from the club ranking in WKO Shinkyokushinkai was attributed to ASKC “Trakia” Plovdiv. Second is SK “Kyokushin” - Shumen, and third – SK “Tornado” – Pazardzik.
Best competitors became our European chamions:
1. Sensei Valeri Dimitrov III dan, ASKK”Trakia” – Plovdiv who became for the ninth time European champion in men up to 90 kg category.
2. Bogomil Tiholov – SK “Kyokushin” – Shumen. He became European champion for the second time in juniors up to 55 kg and also won the prize of best technique in his age group.
3. Stephan Lotarov – ASKK “Trakia” – Plovdiv – European champion in juniors up to 60 kg.
4. Violeta Litovska – SK”Kyokushin” - Sevlievo – Europian champion in juniors up to 55 kg.
As the best trainers were distinguished:
Sensei Georgi Popov – IV dan /Technical Director of the Bulgarian Karate-do Kyokushin Federation, trainer of the Bulgarian men and women National Team /; sensei Hristo Terziev – III dan, trainer of the Bulgarian cadets and junior team and senpai Daniel Dimitrov – II dan, senior instructor at SK “Kyokushin” – Shumen.
| During 2011 the karatekas of SC "Kyokushin" Shumen had their best year in the history of the club, winning a total of 114 medals in all age categories of official events from the sports calendar of the Bulgarian Karate-do Kyokushin Federation. |
| Shumen's fighters also had a strong presence in the European championship in Kyokushin karate, which took place on the 15th and 16th of April in Vilnius, Lithuania. The greatest joy was brought to us by the youngest member of the national team Bogomil Tiholov, who became for the second time European champion in the juniors 55kg category. He won all his matched with knock-outs and was unanimously attributed the prize for best technique in his category. |
In his first match he decisively won over Reckus Deividas from Lithuana with ipon. In his semifinal he knocked out Baranov Denis from Ukraine and and in his final match Shumen's young karateka did not meet any obstacles against Auga Romualdas - a fighter from the home country, winning his match long before the end of regular time by knockout.
The other national competitor from Shumen – Georgi Yordanov also performed well in his debut in a European championship and gained a lot of precious experience.
| The younger generation follows in Shumen's national fighters' footsteps. SC "Kyokushin" Shumen's young talents made a great peformance in the European championship for juniors and cadets - ROMANIAN OPEN - EUROPEAN CUP, which took place on 8.10.2011 in Arad, Romania. They won 3 golden, 1 silver and 3 bronze medals in both junior and cadet age groups. Champions became:|
1.Bogomil Tiholov in juniors, 60 kg category.
2.Georgi Yordanov in juniors, 70 kg category.
3.Marc Chervenkov, for whom this was a debut at an international competition in cadets 65kg category
Second became Osman Osman in cadets and the bronze medals won Vanio Valchanov, Denis Muzikiarov and Ivelina Petrova.
|The competitors of SC "Kyokushin" Shumen have: |
17 republican champions
11 republican runner-ups
12 republican bronze medalists
From republican tournaments for cups they have 12 first, 10 second and 11 third places.
From the Zone championship, they have 19 first, 9 second and 5 third places.
Republican champions became:
1. Nikolai Davidkov in men kumite.
2. Bogomil Tiholov in juniors - for him this was the eight Republican title
3. Georgi Yordanov in juniors kumite
4. Simona Stoianova in juniors kata.
5. Simona Stoianova in cadets kumite.
6. Mark Chervenkov in children up to 14 years of age kumite.
7. Ivelina Petrova in children up to 14 years of age kumite.
8. Simona Stoianova in children up to 14 years of age kumite.
9. Dzhaner Shukri in children up to 14 years of age kumite.
10. Dian Petkov in children up to 14 years of age kumite.
11. Kaan Shukri in children up to 12 years of age kumite.
12. Roberto Vasilev in children up to 12 years of age kumite.
13. Nesrin Nezhdet in children up to 12 years of age kumite.
14. Dian Petkov in children up to 12 years of age kumite.
15. Emil Bachev in children up to 10 years of age kumite.
16. Enis Mustafov in children up to 10 years of age kumite.
17. Engin Mustafa in children up to 10 years of age kumite.
Second places were taken by:
1. Stoian Obretenov in men kata.
2. Osman Osman in cadets.
3. Kaan Shukri in children up to 14 years of age.
4. Roberto Vasilev in children up to 14 years of age.
5. Mario Vladimirov in children up to 14 years of age.
6. Simona Ilieva in children up to 14 years of age.
7. Serpil Galib in children up to 12 years of age.
8. Janeta Ruseva in children up to 12 years of age.
9. Alexander Bachev in children up to 12 years of age.
10. Pervin Useionva in children up to 10 years of age.
11. Ahmet Sabri in children up to 10 years of age.
Bronze medals were won by:
1. Svetoslav Vasilev in juniors.
2. Osman Osman in juniors.
3. Denis Muzikiarov in juniors.
4. Georgi Yordanov in juniors kata.
5. Ivelina Petrova in cadets.
6. Simona Ilieva in cadets.
7. Serkan Ismailov in children up to 14 years of age.
8. Kaloian Georgiev in children up to 14 years of age
9. Simeon Grigorov in children up to 12 years of age.
10. Gunai Galibov in children up to 12 years of age.
11. Damna Sezginova in children up to 12 years of age.
12. Radostin Vasilev in children up to 10 years of age.
In 2011 SC "Kyokushin" Shumen has hosted four competitions - the Republican championship for cadets and the International tournament for the "Madarski Konnik" cup for men and women, the Zone championship “Sever” for all age groups and the tournament for the“ Shumenska krepost” cup for children up to 8, 10 and 14 years of age.
Sponsors of Shumen's team for 2011 were: Municipality of Shumen, Agrointernational ltd.,Ultima ltd., Antas ltd., Agrosemena ltd., Liftkom, Strongstroi ltd., Mr. Sali Liatif, Kodika ltd., 3 S COT, ICON, Siso ltd., Amko-Mebel, PIGMENT design, "Berg - translations", Viara-1 ltd., Varnalia – M.Alishev, Zemia-96 ltd.
Shumen's karatekas heartedly thank their friends without the help of whom the competitors could not have taken part in these strong competitions of the BKKF's sports calendar.
|<- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ->|